|PDF for print|
Sponsored by JARTS (President: JA1JDD / President Emeritus: JA1ACB)
Supported by Japanese "CQ ham radio" Magazine
We have the great pleasure to invite you to the 26th WW RTTY CONTEST conducted by JARTS (the Japanese Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society).
|Contest Period:||00:00 UTC Saturday, Oct. 21 thru 23:59 UTC Sunday, Oct.22 in 2017
* Every year, 3rd full weekend in Oct., starts 00:00 UTC Saturday, ends 23:59 UTC Sunday.
Participants may operate whole 48 hours.
|Classes:||SOHP - Single Op, All Band, High Power (No Power Limit)
SOLP - Single Op, All Band, Low Power (RF output is not greater than 100W)
MO - Multi Op, All Band (permitted multi TX, No Power Limit)
* There is no limitation to use any spotting assistance.
* Remote operation is permitted if the physical location of transmitters, receivers, and antennas are in one station location.
A remotely operated station must observe all station license, operator license, and category limitations.
* The Committee reserves the right to change the category of any entry(including Check Log) based on its examination of the log or other information.
|Exchange:||SOHP and SOLP : RST and Operator's Age. 00(zero zero) is alloed for YL.
MO : RST and Call Sign Owner's Age. MO Club Station : RST and 99
|QSO Points:||Two(2), QSO point for contact within your own continent.
Three(3), QSO point for contacts outside your own continent.
|Multiplier:||A) Each DXCC entity except JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
B) Each call area of JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
* Each multiplier is counted as a Multi point only once per band.
* You can count your own entity or call area (JA,W,VE,VK) as a Multi point.
* "CALL AREA" is the last number of the prefix.
Examples: JA1, 7K1 are counted as JA1
JR4, 7L4 are counted as JA4.
* Each portable designator is counted as a Multi.
Examples: JA2xxx/3, 7K2yyy/3 as JA3 and KH2/JH3uuu, JR5vvv/KH2 as KH2.
|Scoring:||(QSO points) x (sum of entities and call areas)|
1st plaque to Top Winner in SOHP and SOLP in World and Japan.
Cabrillo logs are required. Version 3.0 is recommended but Version 2.0 is also accepted.
|Deadline:||Logs must be received by October 31 2017 to qualify.
You can find your callsign on Submitted Logs List within three days after you submitted your log.
* Logs submitted after the deadline are not eligible for awards.
* The log may be made open to the public. If a participant disagree to it, please submit the log as Checklog.
JUDGING : JARTS Contest Committee is responsible for checking and reviewing the contest entries. Participants are expected to follow the rules and best amateur radio practices. Violation of the rules of the contest or unsportsmanlike conduct may lead to disciplinary action by the Committee.
|Member: JA1EUL, JA1IQV, JA1OVD, JA1WSK, JA1XRA, JH1BIH, JG1GGU, JK1IQK, JR1BAS, JR1NHD,JS1OYN, JA2KCY|
Top Of This Page | Top Page