PDF for print
Sponsored by JARTS (President: JA1JDD )
Supported by Japanese "CQ ham radio" Magazine
We have the great pleasure to invite you to the 30th WW RTTY CONTEST conducted by the Japanese Amateur Radio Teleprinter Society, JARTS
|Contest Period:||00:00 UTC Saturday, Oct. 16 thru 23:59 UTC Sunday, Oct.17 in 2021
* Every year, 3rd full weekend in Oct., starts 00:00 UTC Saturday, ends 23:59 UTC Sunday.
You can operate whole 48 hours.
|Band:||3.5, 7, 14, 21, 28MHz
* Existing Bandplans must be observed.
* The QSO on 14100 kHz (the International Beacon frequency) will be invalid. In addition, The (10) points will be deducted per QSO logged in at 14100 kHz.
|Single Operator High Power : All Band, No Power Limit.
Single Operator Low Power : All Band, RF output 100W or less.
Multi Operator : All Band, permitted multi TX, No Power Limit.
* There is no limitation to use any DX Cluster.
* Remote operation is permitted if the physical location of transmitters, receivers, and antennas are at one station location.
A remotely operated station must obey all station license, operator license, and category limitations.
* The Committee reserves the right to change the category of any entry (including Check Log) based on its examination of the log.
|Exchange:||Single Operator : RST and Operator Age. 00(zero zero) is acceptable for YL.
Multi Operator : RST and Callsign Owner's Age. If the Multi Operator Club Station : RST and 99
|QSO Points:||Two(2), QSO point for contact within your own continent.
Three(3), QSO point for contacts outside your own continent.
|Multiplier:||A) Each DXCC entity except JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
B) Each call area of JA/W/VE/VK(mainland).
* Each multiplier is counted as a Multi-point only once a band.
* You can count your own entity or call area (JA,W,VE, and VK) as a Multi-point.
* "CALL AREA" is the last letter of the prefix.
Examples: JA1, 7K1 are counted as JA1
and JR4, 7L4 are counted as JA4.
* Each portable designator is counted as a Multi.
Examples: JA2xxx/3, 7K2yyy/3 as JA3 and KH2/JH3uuu, JR5vvv/KH2 as KH2.
|Scoring:||(sum of QSO points - sum of Penalty points) x (sum of entities and call areas)|
1st plaque to Top Winner in Single Operator High and Low in World and Japan.
Cabrillo logs are required. Version 3.0 is recommended, Version 2.0 also continues to accept.
|Deadline:||Logs must be received by October 31 2021 to qualify.
You can find your Callsign on Submitted Logs List within three days after you submitted your log.
* Logs submitted after the deadline are not eligible for awards.
* The log may be made open to the public. If an entrant is unwilling submit as a Check log only.
JUDGING : JARTS Contest Committee is responsible for checking and adjudicating the contest entries based on the submitted contest log. Entrants are expected to follow the rules and best amateur radio practices. Violation of the rules of the contest or unsportsmanlike conduct may lead to disciplinary action by the Committee.
|Member: JA1EUL, JA1IQV, JA1OVD, JA1WSK, JA1XRA, JH1BIH, JG1GGU, JK1IQK, JR1BAS, JR1NHD,JS1OYN, JA2KCY|
※1. Link to IARU Band plan
Region 1: 14099 - 14101 International Beacon Project Beacons exclusively
Region 2: 14099-14101 200 CW IBP (exclusive)
Region 3: 14100 kHz – International Beacon, +/- 500 Hz
guard band for beacons
※2. More information about IBP
"NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Project" NCDXF
Top Of This Page | Top Page